I will be taking the following safety precautions to not only comply with government guidelines but to ensure our upmost importance to our safety.
These are as follows
- I will by wearing a face shield for all appointments
- Equipment will be sterilised between all appointments
- Each client will have a fresh gown and towels, which will be bagged up to wash at the end of your appointment
- I will not remain in the house during colour development, I will either wait in my car or bring a camping chair with me to sit outside
- Unfortunately, clients will be required to wash their own hair (I will provide you gloves) unless a toner and I will wear gloves and wash your hair.
- Consultations will be done before I arrive as I will only bring colours and equipment that I need for your service
- As you will understand, I currently have a long waiting list due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Therefore appointment times will be as strict as possible, so please let me know exactly what you’d like doing during the consultation so I can plan my day accordingly
- For our own safety, as you will understand, I will need to start your service as soon as I arrive and leave promptly when finished,
- Payment will need to be paid by Bank transfer or card payment. Cash cannot be exchanged for safety reasons.
- Unfortunately due to a cost increase of products, purchasing safety and sterilising equipment and the probable need for more product I have had to increase my prices.